New subscription includes $10 joining fee
Non – members: a temporary membership application and $5 fee is required on your 1st trip, which is payable to the trip leader upon arrival at the meeting spot. This is simply so you can make use of the club's public liability insurance whilst on the trip and also to provide contact details in case of an emergency. Payment Methods:
Your application will not be processed until the correct membership fees are received. Please note: that if full name is not used as reference when making payment, there can be a considerable delay in your membership being lodged.
- Cash – to be paid at a meeting
- Cheque – with full name clearly printed on the back
- and post to Subaru 4WD Club of Queensland Inc
- Po Box 595, Carina QLD 4152
- Bank Transfer – with full name as reference
- Bank: Bank of QLD
- Acc Name: Subaru 4WD Club of QLD Inc
- BSB No: 124 009
- Acc No: 9111 7282
You may submit an application by completing the following form. Upon submission, theResults will be automatically emailed to the membership officer.